Views For Change is a purpose-driven ethical advertising agency with a mission to create meaningful engagements between businesses, charities and communities that have a positive impact for all. Our goal is to create more positivity in the world for every interaction that takes place.
Through our approach, Views For Change seeks to actively promote positive change, within the marketing and advertising industry and in the industries of our stakeholders, that leads to a more positive and fair future for all. We want to make a difference, and we want to work with people that do too.
We value kindness, integrity, earnestness and respect; and we believe that our business practices should uphold these values for all people that touch our work and the planet.
Whilst we advocate for a better future for all; we are distinctly aware of the need to protect the planet we live on right now. We declare a Climate & Ecological Emergency and are approaching our work and lives with the urgency that this demands.
Our name says it all; we have views for change. We believe we should all be breaking free from the ‘status quo’ and thinking differently, with sustainability at the heart of our business. We know legal and regulatory requirements are just the starting point, and we are committed to minimising our environmental impact as an integral part of our strategy, operations and practices; even when it’s tough.
Our current environmental aspects of the business are:
- Carbon negative approach to business: including carbon offset travel & office with Ecologi (formerly Offset Earth), climate responsible web server hosting with GreenGeeks.
- Commitment to limit corporate travel
- Procurement of eco-friendly and local products and materials on a needs basis
- Source recycled and low environmental impact products including office supplies, stationery and cleaning products on a needs only basis
- High standard of recycling of paper, plastic, cardboard and glass whilst reducing the amount of waste going to landfill by our company
- Monthly donation to reforestation projects in the UK
In particular, amongst continuing the above, we will endeavour to:
- Work with employees, clients and suppliers to ensure we are at the forefront of environmental sustainability and encourage high environmental standards in everything we’re involved in
- Take environmental and ethical considerations into account when selecting clients and suppliers to work with
- Use our resources wisely and minimise the amount of energy and water usage we use as much as possible
- Support local business and shop for products that have been sourced locally to reduce our and a product’s carbon footprint
To ensure the implementation of this policy within our company:
- We will involve our staff from the offset, complete regular training sessions and promote a culture in which all Views For Change employees share this commitment for improved performance
- We will inform and educate our clients, suppliers and contractors of the requirement to comply with this policy
- We will review the policy and our practices at the highest level on an annual basis in order to improve our operational and environmental performance
- We will learn from best practices examples of environmental management and educate our employees on a regular basis. Employees will be responsible in meeting the requirements of the company policy in all areas of their work
This policy will be reviewed annually.
CEO & Co-Founder